Metro DNA’s semi-annual Stakeholder Convening is an opportunity for partners and friends to get together and network, learn, and co-create collaborative projects. At this gathering we:
- Invite partners to join in the co-creation of a Regional Vision for People + Nature.
- Offer opportunities to engage effectively in the upcoming City Nature Challenge.
- Empower partners to share their work, learn from others, and dream big toward new collaborative projects.
- 9:00 – 11:00 am . Sustainability World Cafe
Part of the University of Denver’s Grand Challenges work, the Environmental Sustainability Cohort invites you to participate in a World Cafe style exploration of collaborative projects around the Metro Denver region to ground and expand their understanding of what is being done, what can be done, and how to measure our collective impact and progress toward shared goals.
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm . Guided Tours of the Denver Botanic Gardens
Our event host, the Denver Botanic Gardens, invites you to explore the Gardens with their skilled docents. Tour groups of 15 will be departing at 11:00 am and 11:15 am.
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm . Metro DNA Overview + Orientation
New and potential partners are invited to this brief Metro DNA Overview + Orientation. Current partners are also welcome and we encourage you to share your experiences with others.
- 1:00 – 4:00 pm . Metro DNA Convening & Working Session
Facilitated dialog around Metro DNA’s current collaborative projects including the Regional Vision for People + Nature, Nature Narratives, STEW-MAP, and City Nature Challenge. Exploration of potential collaborative projects and next steps!
Learn more and RSVP @ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/metro-dna-convening-tickets-58756749018.