Metro DNA’s Stakeholder Convenings are an opportunity for partners and friends to get together and network, learn, and co-create collaborative projects. Thank you for bringing your time, talent, and energy to the table!
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 @ 2-4 pm > RSVP @ Eventbrite
This will be our second VIRTUAL convening and the last convening of a tumultuous year. We continue to welcome the opportunity this format affords us to connect to even more people all across the region in a safe, accessible, and interactive way!
2:00 pm Welcome & Introductions
2:10 pm Celebration & Transition
- Partner accomplishments
- Alliance accomplishments
- Introducing Metro DNA’s new Interim Alliance Director!
2:30 pm Regional Conservation Assessment (RCA) Presentation & Discussion
- Project status update
- Small group discussions around key questions that will inform how the RCA “lands” in our collaborative process to build a Regional Vision for People + Nature
3:45 pm Commit to Action
- How will YOU show up for people + nature in 2021?
4:00 pm Signing Off
Thank you in advance for your comments, ideas, questions, RSVP, and active engagement!
If you would like to submit an accomplishment or other highlight to be shared during the meeting, please use this form.
- Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 11 am – noon > Friday Factotum
- Friday, May 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda + Connection Details > Notes > Event Recording
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List > Provide Additional Input > Evaluation
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List
- April 8, 2019 > Agenda > Notes > Slides (orientation) > Slides (meeting)
- December 7, 2018 > Agenda & Notes
- February 8, 2018 > Slides (nature narratives)
- May 31, 2017 > Notes > Slides
- December 14, 2016 > Notes (stakeholder findings) > Notes (equity) > Slides
- September 8, 2016 > Agenda
- August 24, 2016 > Agenda > Slides