Metro DNA’s Stakeholder Convenings are an opportunity for partners and friends to get together and network, learn, and co-create collaborative projects. Thank you for bringing your time, talent, and energy to the table!
- Friday, September 17, 2021 @ 9-11 am > RSVP @ Eventbrite
Please join us for this year’s second Metro DNA Stakeholder Convening on Friday, September 17 from 9:00 – 11:00 AM via Zoom!
These semi-annual Convenings are a great opportunity to learn more about Metro DNA, network with like-minded organizations in the region, and co-create collaborative projects.
- Welcome & Introductions
- Update on the Regional Conservation Assessment (RCA)
- Update on Colorado Parks & Wildlife Grant
- Metro DNA’s Transition to a Member-Led Organization
- Funding Metro DNA
- Coffee/Bio-Break or Networking Time
- Equity Taskforce
- Partner Updates & Celebrations
Thank you in advance for your comments, ideas, questions, RSVP, and active engagement!
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 @ 2-4 pm > Stakeholder Convening
- Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 11 am – noon > Friday Factotum
- Friday, May 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda + Connection Details > Notes > Event Recording
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List > Provide Additional Input > Evaluation
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List
- April 8, 2019 > Agenda > Notes > Slides (orientation) > Slides (meeting)
- December 7, 2018 > Agenda & Notes
- February 8, 2018 > Slides (nature narratives)
- May 31, 2017 > Notes > Slides
- December 14, 2016 > Notes (stakeholder findings) > Notes (equity) > Slides
- September 8, 2016 > Agenda
- August 24, 2016 > Agenda > Slides