Metro DNA’s Stakeholder Convenings are an opportunity for partners and friends to get together and network, learn, and co-create collaborative projects. Thank you for bringing your time, talent, and energy to the table!
- Friday, May 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm > Please RSVP for this ONLINE event at Eventbrite or on Facebook
This will be our first VIRTUAL convening and we are super excited about the opportunity this affords us to connect to even more people all across the region in a safe, accessible, and interactive way!
At this gathering co-hosted by Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado and Great Outdoors Colorado we are focusing on building and activating a shared stewardship ethic and community in support of our Regional Vision for People + Nature!
Our draft agenda for the event is:
- 10:00-10:15 Opening presentations and participant introductions
- 10:15-10:45 Lightning! partner presentations — Stewardship
- 10:45-11:00 Feedback and dialog
- 11:00-11:30 Lightning! partner presentations — Education
- 11:30-11:45 Feedback and dialog
- 11:45-12:00 Closing + Next Actions
Stay tuned for more details!
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List > Provide Additional Input > Evaluation
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List
- April 8, 2019 > Agenda > Notes > Slides (orientation) > Slides (meeting)
- December 7, 2018 > Agenda & Notes
- February 8, 2018 > Slides (nature narratives)
- May 31, 2017 > Notes > Slides
- December 14, 2016 > Notes (stakeholder findings) > Notes (equity) > Slides
- September 8, 2016 > Agenda
- August 24, 2016 > Agenda > Slides