Metro DNA’s Stakeholder Convenings are an opportunity for partners and friends to get together and network, learn, and co-create collaborative projects. Thank you for bringing your time, talent, and energy to the table!
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 @ 2-4 pm > RSVP @ Eventbrite
This will be our second VIRTUAL convening and the last convening of a tumultuous year. We continue to welcome the opportunity this format affords us to connect to even more people all across the region in a safe, accessible, and interactive way!
Thank you in advance for your comments, ideas, questions, RSVP, and active engagement! Additional details to follow.
- Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 11 am – noon > Friday Factotum
- Friday, May 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda + Connection Details > Notes > Event Recording
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List > Provide Additional Input > Evaluation
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List
- April 8, 2019 > Agenda > Notes > Slides (orientation) > Slides (meeting)
- December 7, 2018 > Agenda & Notes
- February 8, 2018 > Slides (nature narratives)
- May 31, 2017 > Notes > Slides
- December 14, 2016 > Notes (stakeholder findings) > Notes (equity) > Slides
- September 8, 2016 > Agenda
- August 24, 2016 > Agenda > Slides