Join us for our Stakeholder Convening on Friday, December 2, 2022!
These semi-annual Convenings are open to both existing and potential Metro DNA Members. We invite anyone who is interested to join us to learn more about Metro DNA, celebrate the year’s successes, network with others who share a passion for equitable conservation, and co-create the Regional Vision for People + Nature. Click here to learn more and RSVP.
To stay up-to-date with all things Metro DNA, subscribe to our e-newsletter, The Connection, to receive future issues and special announcements. You can view past issues here.
By subscribing, you’ll be the first to know about Metro DNA events, including our Stakeholder Convenings. Metro DNA’s Stakeholder Convenings are an opportunity for partners and friends to get together and network, learn, and co-create collaborative projects.
- Friday, June 17, 2022 @ 9: 00 am – 11:00 am > Stakeholder Convening > Agenda + Slides > Event Recording
- Friday, December 17, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am > Stakeholder Convening > Agenda + Slides > Participant List > Event Recording > Chat Resources
- Friday, September 17, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am > Stakeholder Convening
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 @ 2-4 pm > Stakeholder Convening
- Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 11 am – noon > Friday Factotum
- Friday, May 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda + Connection Details > Notes > Event Recording
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List > Provide Additional Input > Evaluation
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 12:00 pm > Agenda > Notes > Slides > Participant List
- April 8, 2019 > Agenda > Notes > Slides (orientation) > Slides (meeting)
- December 7, 2018 > Agenda & Notes
- February 8, 2018 > Slides (nature narratives)
- May 31, 2017 > Notes > Slides
- December 14, 2016 > Notes (stakeholder findings) > Notes (equity) > Slides
- September 8, 2016 > Agenda
- August 24, 2016 > Agenda > Slides