After several years as an informal, volunteer-led coalition, we are excited to transition to an official partner Alliance. As part of this transition, we soon will become a dues-paying Alliance. From August to September 2018, we will collect dues for the 2019 calendar year. We invite non-profit, government, research, and private sector partners whose work aligns with Metro DNA’s mission to join the Alliance and participate in its collaborative work. Benefits of Metro DNA Partnership
Metro DNA is cultivating a diverse, inclusive alliance dedicated to building healthier communities and natural places across the region. We are committed to providing partners with multiple benefits, including:
▪ New connections: We will help partners establish relationships with a diverse set of individuals and organizations across the metro Denver region through collaborative working groups, regular in-person meetings, and online communication forums.
▪ Greater alignment: We will support partners in forging connections across complementary programmatic efforts to share information, pool resources, and co-develop joint strategies.
▪ Increased capacity: We will assist partners in accessing new resources to advance their work, including trainings, best practices information, and staff support for collaborative projects and working groups.
▪ Expanded reach: We will elevate partners’ nature-based efforts and collaborative projects, so they gain greater visibility locally and regionally.
▪ Leveraged resources: We will enable partners to attract more public and private funds for their work due to their greater strategic alignment.
▪ Shared vision: We will facilitate partners’ collaboration to co-create a compelling long-term vision and integrated strategies that can guide efforts across the region toward shared long-term goals, ultimately creating transformative change.
Metro DNA wants to ensure participation is attainable for all entities, regardless of staff size or operating budget. As a result, we have designed our dues structure to be broadly accessible. Below are key details about becoming an official partner of Metro DNA:
▪ Minimal Dues: We utilize a sliding scale (attached). Organizations with an annual operating budget of less than $100K can contact Metro DNA to make alternative arrangements.
▪ Signed Partnership Agreement: We ask all partners to sign a partnership agreement, outlining their alignment with Metro DNA’s mission and agreement to key values and principles.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, please fill out the Become a Partner Form.