Exhibitors ARE the Partners that make it Safe Summer Kick Off on Get Outdoors Day!
SSKO GO envisions an event where every organization represented will be sharing activities and information to promote an intentional, inclusive, and safe outdoor space to explore adventure activities such as swimming, fishing, hiking, climbing, biking, boating, navigation, nature identification, connection to basic resources, and more.
This is NOT your typical community fair and outside of the food vendors, sales of any type are not permitted. Please consider the following guidelines before registering as an exhibitor.
Exhibits should meet the following criteria:
- Incorporates a hands-on component – an activity, a game, props to explore, etc.
- Only hand out information that connects people directly to the outdoors and/or community resources – i.e. maps, program brochures and sign ups, schedules, coupons, etc.
- If exhibitor is there to provide food samples – contact us first before registering – there are requirements you must meet to be eligible.
Exhibits that do not meet the above criteria will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The SSKO GO planning team reserves the right to turn away any exhibit that does not fit within the scope and intention of the event.
Exhibitor fees go toward the shared cost of putting on a large-scale partnership event of this scope – trash and recycling services, restrooms, security, and logistical support are all partially covered through exhibitor fees. In order to accommodate as many organizations as possible, we keep the cost minimal and do not provide tables, chairs and tents as part of base event fees.
Exhibitor Fees 2019
Early Bird Registration – $50 if you register before April 15
Regular Registration – $75 if you register before May 1
Late Registration – $100 if you register before May 19
Registration for this event closes May 19, 2019
Rental Options through the SSKO GO Exhibitor Registration System:
A to Z Rental Center in Lakewood has been our provider that we have recommended for table, chair and canopy rentals for the past 10 years. If you need rental items, the SSKO GO planning committee will collect the rental fees when you register, work with A to Z to put in one large order for the event, and take care of delivery logistics. Whatever selections of tents, tables and chairs you make when you register will be at the park when you arrive to set-up. Organizations are welcome to bring their own items.
- 10′ x 10′ Canopy: $75 each (Includes sand bags)
- 6′ Table – $9 each
- 8′ Table – $10 each
- Table Covers: $5 (6′ and 8′)
- Chairs: $2 each
If you do not select to rent at the time of registration, your organization is responsible for providing your own tents, tables and chairs. You can contact A to Z Rental Center directly to reserve your stuff. Let them know you are with Safe Summer Kick-Off on Get Outdoors Day 2019.
Confirmed Exhibitors & Activities!
- American Heart Association
- Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
- The BOAT: Bus for Outdoor Access & Teaching
- Bureau of Land Management
- Colorado Mountain Club – YEP Bouldering Bus
- Colorado Passport Agency
- Community Athletic Soccer Academy
- Community Ministry
- Compass Academy
- Continental Divide Trail Coalition
- Denver Audubon
- Denver Community Credit Union
- Denver Department of Public Health & Environment
- Denver Food Rescue
- Denver Health
- Denver Housing Authority
- Denver Parks & Recreation
- Citywide Sports – spikeball and volleyball
- Forestry – tree climbing and nature play area
- Maintenance — bike library
- Natural Areas – skins and furs
- Outdoor Recreation – climbing wall and boating
- Rangers – fly fishing
- Denver Preschool Program
- Denver Public Library
- Environmental Learning for Kids
- Estara Health and Wellness
- Evolution Youth Services
- The Golden Hayride
- GRASP Youth
- Great Outdoors Colorado
- Habitat for Humanity Metro Denver
- Handprints Home Health
- Hispanic Access Foundation
- Jefferson County
- LAUNCH Together Southwest Denver
- Levitt Pavilion
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- Life-Line Colorado
- Lincoln Hills Cares
- Mile High Health Alliance
- Mile High Youth Corps
- My Outdoor Colorado
- National Park Service
- No Barriers USA
- Planned Parenthood
- Regional Air Quality Council
- Renewal by Anderson
- Roots Family Center
- Sand Creek Regional Greenway
- South Platte Park and Carson Nature Center
- South West Improvement Council
- Stay the Trail
- Una Mano Una Esperanza
- University of Denver
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Forest Service
- Via Church
- Vive Wellness
- VUELA for Health
- Westwood Unidos
- Wild Within Reach
- You Have Alternatives Pregnancy Center
- Youth On Record